unable to get the status message.

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Mon Mar 23 02:10:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have being using the PurpleInterface to communicate
with the pidgin through dbus.

I am trying to get the status message for all the statuses availableto
particular account.
some thing like for statuses "Available","Chatty" and  "Away".
I have messages as "Please don't disturb", "I am availableto chat" and "I am
away from office"

I have used the below code to get the statuses.

                List<Integer> savedStatusesIds =
purple.PurpleAccountGetStatusTypes(account);
                for(int i=0; i<savedStatusesIds.size(); i++) {
                    Integer savedStatusIdObj = savedStatusesIds.get(i);
                    int savedStatusId = savedStatusIdObj.intValue();
                    String status =
purple.PurpleStatusTypeGetName(savedStatusId);
                   System.out.println(status);
                }

but I am not sure , how to get the message corresponding to the status.

I have looked at the purple-remote, but that did not helped me.

can any one please suggest me , any possible solution for it.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.