Asking for help[about gsoc]

Mike Ma mikemandarine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:16:07 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am a post-graduate student of Peking University,China. My name is Mike Ma
,my major is compter science. I know this email from the gsoc site of pidgin
and  I really hope I can consult you and get your help in this regard.

The Google's Summer of Code has been open for student application yesterday
and I've got very strong interest to take part in. However, I have some
questions about the application which keep confusing me all day long. Here
is my situation:I'd like to some work on improving msnp 14 branch,I may
choose improve and stablize the file transfer function so that it can
support file tranfering via different client(pidgin,wlm 9,etc.) quite
well.Futhermore, I'm willing to implement the nudge function for msnp 14.But
I'm not sure this is a good idea for the gsoc project. And may I know that
if someone has already done much work on the subject mentioned above? Or If
you think this is not a good idea, would you please give me any suggestion
about some other work to do on the msnp branch?

Sorry to bother , I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks so much!

Sincerely yours,

Mike Ma

--
Forza Milan