gsoc question

markos calderon mcmarkos86 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:06:10 EDT 2009

*Oh ok... mmm i did this question because in my university i had a project
and  one feature was send sms using a cell phone (in that time i did in java
and there wasn't so many libraries) mmm you are right it will be better a
library and if i know how to manipulated it, i can do more easily changes in
the code for my purpose

sorry if my english is not good =(
*

--