What's wrong with trac?

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 30 18:17:50 EDT 2009

Andrea Visinoni spake unto us the following wisdom:
> it's since the last trac meltdown that i randomly get wrong mtn changes
> at this address:
>
> http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/branch/changes/im.pidgin.pidgin
>
> now i can see that the last change is 11 days age (Wed, 18 Mar 2009
> 19:30:16 GMT), some minutes ago i saw that it was 12 hours ago (Mon, 30
> Mar 2009 05:52:32 GMT).
> This appens often during the day.

Thanks for catching this.  One of the two databases we use to support
viewmtn appears to be corrupt, and thus not working.  I'm fixing that
right now, and things should be better gonig forward.  It'll take a
few minutes to do the necessary checks and updates, but after that
viewmtn should not fall behind.  :-)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.