Current list of items blocking Pidgin 2.6.0 release

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Thu May 14 10:17:15 EDT 2009

Hey, guys,

Just thought I'd post a list of items I'm still considering blockers for a
release of 2.6.0.  So, here goes:

* Merge im.pidgin.cpw.rekkanoryo.icqxstatus to im.pidgin.pidgin
* Merge im.pidgin.cpw.malu.client_type to im.pidgin.pidgin (I believe
    this branch just needs developer review)
* Merge im.pidgin.cpw.sulabh.yahoo_16 to im.pidgin.pidgin (I intend to
    do this on Saturday if there are no objections voiced on the yahoo
    thread I opened last night)
* Review of all patches appearing under "Patches Needing Review" on
    http://developer.pidgin.im/report/11 EXCEPT 7548, 8597, 8691, 8727,
    8775, 8974, and 9066 (14 of the 21 patches here are blockers)

John