clarification in libpurple

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Nov 25 09:16:04 EST 2009

sai ram spake unto us the following wisdom:
>    ya we are about to release our product as open source, but can u clarify
> me how can i build this libpurple library ?  also i just need to know
> whether i can use the apis independently from this library  ?

You can build the library (without Pidgin and finch) by configuring
the Pidgin source with --disable-gtkui --disable-consoleui.

Your question about APIs does not make sense to me, if you can
clarify, perhaps we can help.

I am cutting the irrelevant lists from the email, please direct
further emails to devel at pidgin.im rather than spamming every list we
offer.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.