"Office Hours" plugin for pidgin/purple - published & linked.

Kyrian kyrian at ore.org
Sun Oct 4 10:37:34 EDT 2009

>> http://www.orenet.co.uk/opensource/pidgin-oo/
>>
> I cannot download the perl file due to access denied.  It says:
>
> You don't have permission to access the requested object.
> It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

Doh. Unfortunately it was not permissions, I'd have noticed that. The
MIME type configuration was broken worse than I thought. Apache was
barfing because it was a CGI-like file extension in a non-CGI directory
among other things.

It is now fixed, and I have credited you with pointing it out, sorry
about that.

It was the middle of the night and after beer, that's my excuse and I'm
sticking to it ;-)

K.

--
Kev Green, aka Kyrian. E: kyrian@ore.org WWW: http://kyrian.ore.org/
Linux/Security Contractor/LAMP Coder/ISP, via http://www.orenet.co.uk/

Human Rights left unattended may be Removed, or Destroyed, or Damaged
                      by the Security Services.