focus changes to different windows

Kritter woodenoctopus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:57:56 EDT 2009

I have Pidgin set up to open each new chat in a separate window.
However, the when someone types something, the focus changes to that
window regardless of where I select the focus to be.

SO let's say I'm chatting with Peter in window1 and John types something
to me in window2, Pidgin switches the focus to that window and if I'm
typing something to Peter, I now end up typing it in John's window instead.

How can I change it so that the focus remains on a specific window?

Thanks
Karl