Finch plugin - send "Please authorize me!" message automatically!

Will Thompson will at willthompson.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 10:25:57 EDT 2009

On 22/10/09 12:32, Etan Reisner wrote:
> Assuming that dialog is done the normal way you want to listen for (and
> respond to) the account-authorization-requested signal. See the
> documentation for more specific information.

I'm pretty sure mowsen is referring to MSN's (recently-added, I think)
use of purple_request_input() in msn_add_buddy(). That is, when you try
to add a contact on MSN, the prpl throws up a dialog box in your face
that you have to hit "okay" on before it actually does anything (or hit
"cancel" if you decided against it).

account-authorization-requested is for incoming auth requests.

--
Will