libpurple / Friendly name

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Sep 8 13:21:00 EDT 2009

Calling this function causes the MSN protocol plugin to call
purple_request_input() to prompt the user to enter the friendly name
to use.  You can either show that request to the user and have them
respond to it, or you can intercept it and call the appropriate
callback function in your UI-specific request code (if you do this,
you should probably call the function from a timeout or idle
callback).

-Mark