libpurple / Friendly name

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Sep 9 10:21:37 EDT 2009

Hmm, that's strange.  Have you implemented a callback function for
PurpleRequestUiOps->request_input?

Yes, I believe this is the only way to set your MSN friendly name.
Yes, it is not ideal.  We should probably add a "set_nickname" or
"set_my_nickname" function or something to PurplePluginProtocolInfo.

-Mark