Update buddy status from SIMPLE protocol

Antonio Gallo gallo at mctelefonia.com
Thu Sep 24 04:53:23 EDT 2009

Hello i want to integrate SIMPLE with Asterisk better.

Actually i can only check if asterisk user (buddy) is registered or not.

I've added a few code lines to SIMPLE to check NOTIFY body for:
- Ringing status
- Busy status

however when i try to change the buddy status to display this nothing
happen.

Wich is the exact API to change the buddy icon status?

Wich is the more suitable Pidgin status for Ring and Busy?

I've searched the code and see there are "tune" and "mobile" status but
i don't know what are them for.

Antonio Gallo