Summer Of code 2010

kenshin himura foufou33 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:20:57 EDT 2010

Greetings to all,
my name is Raouf, I just submited a GSoC project (yes a little last minutes
joining the party).
all in all it is about the Gobjectification of libpurple. more specifically
the File Transfer API.
I think it would be very useful especially in conjunction with the
detachable session project ... as the API as it is now is very hard to work
with in that context (it seems very haze-ish, and I had some troubles with
it last summer).
Any input on the subject is welcome (with or without GSoC)

--
- Unix is fundamentally a simple system, but you have to be a genius to
understand it's simplicity.