Reset Your LinkedIn Password

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Apr 21 00:45:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Wm Call <callw at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Please reset my password to the following: sea6870mc
> William Call
> callw at bellsouth.net

Hi William.  You've emailed the development mailing list for the
Pidgin instant messaging program.  We are not associated with LinkedIn
and are unable to change your password.  FYI it's usually a bad idea
to email your password to anyone.  Reputable companies should never
ask you for your password, and you should never disclose it.

And since you've just emailed that password to a public mailing list,
if you use the password for anything else then I suggest changing it
immediately.

Thanks,
Mark