Ready for string freeze?
Elliott Sales de Andrade
qulogic at pidgin.im
Wed Apr 28 17:53:01 EDT 2010
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM, John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> 2.7.0 has been waiting far too long for completion. I propose that we stop
> waiting on merges and tickets and string freeze starting this Thursday
> (2010-04-29). The ideal release date in this scenario is a week after the
> freeze starts (2010-05-06).
Is a week long enough for the amount of strings that have changed?
It's been a long time, but I haven't been keeping track, so I don't
know how many have changed.
> Is there any good reason ("<barnch> isn't ready to merge" doesn't count here) to
> hold up this process any longer? If not, I'll announce a freeze sometime on
> As a note, the tickets remaining on the 2.7.0 milestone are trivial and can wait.
More information about the Devel