Pidgin is string frozen!

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Apr 30 01:52:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Since I received no objections, I am announcing a string freeze of the
im.pidgin.pidgin branch of our monotone repository for the release of Pidgin
2.7.0.  Translators, please start working on your translations if you haven't
done so already!

Ideally I'd like to have this string freeze last only until next Thursday
(2010-05-06), but this will probably need to be extended to give more time for
translation, as there may be a significant number of new or changed strings.

Developers, please remember that while in string freeze we cannot add new
strings or change existing strings.  We can, however, drop existing strings
entirely if needed.

John