Access is Denied

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:29:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 09:18, Jim Menkevich <jim.menkevich at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the .bashrc file, there is a line that says this...
> unset TMP
> unset TEMP
> I commented these and these variables are now set, however, I'm still
> getting the same error.
> I also did a make clean and tried again and no luck.

I can't think of anything else offhand that I know of which would cause this.

You can try to see what is actually failing by using ProcessMonitor
(http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx).

You'll probably need to seek support from the mingw folks if that
doesn't reveal the source of the problem.

-D