E-mail notification for wiki edits

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed Dec 29 19:46:48 EST 2010

On 12/26/2010 11:12 PM, Mark Doliner wrote:
> I also think it makes sense for this to be a separate list, and I'll
> subscribe to it (I'm not subscribed to the tracker list).
>
> If anyone creates the list... I think we should also create an
> "announce" list and I think it makes sense to create both at the same
> time.

I created the lists.  I have no idea how to do this through the web interface
(nor do I want to), so I created them via the shell.  I also modified our static
index page to include the new lists.

I have not yet installed the trac plugin for the wiki edit notifications.  I
plan to try to get to that this weekend.

For the announce list, should the devel and support lists be subscribed as well,
since everything we would send to the announce list is currently being sent to
those lists?

John