GSoC idea

Bruno WINTENBERGER bruno.wintenberger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:53:32 EST 2010

Hi,
I am currently a student in computer science, in France (First Year at
ENSIMAG, Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et de Mathématiques
Appliquées de Grenoble, a high school which trains its students in
Computer Sciences and Mathematiques).

I don't want to hide that I am rather interested in participating to the
Google Summer of Code. Yesterday, I discovered something wonderful while
using Skype, something that could be a good project. It was the view of
my brother's screen.

I was thinking of doing it in Pidgin, and adding some special tools as
your mouse pointer printed on your contact's screen in order to help him
to do something that requires your help...

Do you think that this is something I can do for the Google Summer of Code ?