Looking to join the libpurple project, how can I help?

roby hariseldon78 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:24:39 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:08 AM, Adam <skipsbro at gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking to join this project and, being that this is my first open source project, I need a bit of help.

If it's ok for you, you could give a hand by testing the plugin i'm working on. It aims to open vnc connection between buddies, using upnp to handle port mapping. If you have programming skills you could obviously give a look to the code and search for bugs, weaknesses and inelegancies (there's plenty of all three probably..). If you think you are interested, or just to give a look, here's the code:hariseldon78's pidgin-share-desktop at master - GitHub. There's a little wiki on the github site explaining how to install it. Subscribe to the commits, so you can be notified when i push someting.
--
roby