How we can change the status of account?

sandeep sandeep at konstantinfo.com
Fri Jul 2 05:50:38 EDT 2010

Hello Support,

We are using pidgin nullclient.c to connect different IM protocols
Now we are facing problems in updating status of login account user.

We have status.h & status.c for status function...

const status_primitive_map[] =
{
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_UNSET,           "unset",           N_("Unset")           },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_OFFLINE,         "offline",         N_("Offline")         },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_AVAILABLE,       "available",       N_("Available")       },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_UNAVAILABLE,     "unavailable",     N_("Do not disturb")
},
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_INVISIBLE,       "invisible",       N_("Invisible")       },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_AWAY,            "away",            N_("Away")            },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_EXTENDED_AWAY,   "extended_away",   N_("Extended away")   },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_MOBILE,          "mobile",          N_("Mobile")          },
	{ PURPLE_STATUS_TUNE,            "tune",            N_("Listening to music")
}
};

What will be the best way to integrate these status map with nullclient.c?

Thanks for your understanding...

Regards,
Sandeep Verma