Using pointers in arguments of a signal via DBus

Liangent liangent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:34:08 EDT 2010

On 7/21/10, Paul Aurich <paul at darkrain42.org> wrote:
> OTOH, I can think of two "solutions", neither of which are great:
>    * Develop your code as a native plugin (either C, Perl, or TCL),
> which have synchronous access to things like that xmlnode

I tried to make a Perl plugin because I want to use a scripting
language so I can modify it easily. I'm not familiar with Perl so I
tried Inline Python[1] at the same time but didn't succeed. Is there
any example of plugins written in this way?

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~nine/Inline-Python-0.36/Python.pod

--Liangent