Clear conversation window from a protocol prpl

Paul Aurich paul at darkrain42.org
Thu Jul 22 12:09:08 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-22 00:29, avictor.za at gmail.com wrote:
>> Since the change you proposed is adding a new UI op, it falls under the
>> banner of an API addition, so needs to be in the "next minor" release.
>
> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> I'll keep the patch around for 2.8.0 then.

There's actually an im.pidgin.pidgin.next.minor specifically for patches
targeted at the next minor release (both so people don't have to
remember and because it avoids much of the need to continually rebase them).

However, unless anyone objects, I'm leaning toward changing the
functionality of purple_conversation_clear_message_history() to trigger
a clearing of the UI scrollback.

~Paul