GObjectified Conversations

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:01:24 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Paul Aurich <paul at darkrain42.org> wrote:
> On 2010-07-22 08:56, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
>> * Mark Doliner had this to say on [21 Jul 2010, 22:30:03 -0700]:
>
>>  * What do we do if someone toggles the flag from MUC to IM?

<snip>

> Make the toggle-bit quasi-immutable (once set, it cannot be unset).

Do you mean not letting the UI switch from a MUC to an IM? Why would
you want this?
Thinking on MSN I feel it would be a nice feature to convert the MUC
to an IM once there is just one buddy in the MUC. I'm not sure but I
think that's what the official client does.

I guess it would be better to let the UI do the same changes as when
it is switched IM->MUC just in the other direction.