Pidgin 2.7.2 released!

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Jul 27 11:04:20 EDT 2010

On 07/26/2010 11:54 AM, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> Just an additional point: I was *both* the PO file translator and the
> NSIS translator and I do not recall receiving *any* requests for
> translation updates since I provided it (that is, from 2007-2010). I
> hope that the NSIS maintainers did not expect us translators to go
> into the monotone sources to try to find wether they had been updated
> or not.

That I do not know.  The extent of my interaction with the NSIS stuff is using
'make -f Makefile.mingw installers' when Daniel, Kevin, or Stu aren't around to
do it for us.  We probably did not have a good (or even tolerable) notification
mechanism in place to inform translators that the NSIS translations needed
updates.  In fact, I'm not sure we even kept track of NSIS translators.

For the record, I committed your updated translation last night and have just
finished building a test installer for 2.7.3devel and I see that Spanish now
appears in the list of available languages, which should help ease the number of
confused people.

John