we are getting problem to connect to facebook & myspace

sandeep sandeep at konstantinfo.com
Thu Jun 3 01:38:43 EDT 2010

Hello,

> We are getting some problem to connect to Facebook & MySpace?
>
> I am not sure what is adjust problem with these 2 protocols... could someone
> please help and suggest the solution we need to use for facebook & myspace?
>
> What will be the right way to debug such problems with libpurple
> "nullclient.c"?
>
> Facebook is working fine on localhost but not working on live server?

Do you have a debug log?  Is the source code for your client
available?  Are you using XMPP or the Facebook plugin to connect to
Facebook?  If the plugin, what version?

Reply:
We are using pidgin/purple nullclient facebook.c (attached)
We are also attaching debug.log for output of facebook.c

We are using "libfacebook.so" and "libfacebookppc.so" for facebook chat to
connect.

Version: "libpurple-2.6.6"

Thanks for your understanding....

Regards,