we are getting problem to connect to facebook & myspace

sandeep sandeep at konstantinfo.com
Wed Jun 2 02:41:40 EDT 2010

Hello,

We are using nullclient.c to connect various IM protocols like yahoo, gmail,
hotmail etc...

We are getting some problem to connect to Facebook & MySpace?

I am not sure what is adjust problem with these 2 protocols... could someone
please help and suggest the solution we need to use for facebook & myspace?

What will be the right way to debug such problems with libpurple
"nullclient.c"?

Facebook is working fine on localhost but not working on live server?

Thanks for your understanding....

Regards,
Sandeep Verma