OpenCV GSOC2010

Arjun V arjun.jun4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:55:22 EDT 2010

Sir,

I am V. ARJUN currently in 3rd year(presently in 6th semester and will
complete 3 years by summer), B.E(Hons.) Computer Science in Birla Institute
of Technology and Science(BITS), Pilani,INDIA. I was going through various
project ideas and found Pidgin project very interesting and as a GSOC 2010
project I would like to get involved in this. I am comfortable with
C,C++,Java.Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you
V.ARJUN
B.E(Hons.) Computer Science