GSOC 2010 for pidgin : "Better chat log viewer"

ahmmahfuz rubel 65mahfuz90 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:37:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

This is Mahfuzur Rahman, a student from BUET (Bangladesh) and from
department of CSE.

Pidgin is my favourite IM and I am interested to work for pidgin in GSOC
2010. The idea I want to apply for is "Better chat log viewer". This is the
second time I am going to apply for GSOC. In 2009, I successfully worked on
the project "Mancala game with an Interactive
interface"<http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2009/mahfuz_buet/t123832803536>under
kde. I have experience in coding with C,C++,Java, Python etc.

What should be my next step? Whom should I contact?

Greetings
Mahfuz