problem getting status of buddies?

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:12:36 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:00, sandeep <sandeep at konstantinfo.com> wrote:
> Hello Daniel Atallah,
>
> Does it possible to get roster right time?
>
> When we can call "show_buddy_list_from_active_accounts"?
>
> Please suggest... Thanks you your understanding...

Please reply to the list, not to me directly.

There isn't specifically a signal you can listen for that will tell
you that the account has signed on and all buddy status information
has been received.

You can add signal listeners for "buddy-signed-on", "buddy-signed-off"
and "buddy-status-changed", or use the "update" BuddyList UiOp to
track individual buddy status changes (including initial sign-ons).

-D