problem getting status of buddies?

frederico schardong frede.sch at gmail.com
Fri May 7 06:52:13 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have send a nullclient.c to sandeep, my nullclient show all the
contacts and permit that you type with someone just typing buddy
e-mail and after the message to he. The problem with this nullclient.c
is here:

PurpleBlistNode *node;
    PurpleBuddy *buddy;
    PurpleConversation *gconv;
    PurpleConvIm *im;

    for(node = purple_blist_get_root(); node; node =
purple_blist_node_next(node, FALSE))
    {
        if(PURPLE_BLIST_NODE_IS_BUDDY(node) &&
PURPLE_BUDDY_IS_ONLINE((PurpleBuddy *)node))
        {

The PURPLE_BUDDY_IS_ONLINE((PurpleBuddy *)node) just return the
buddies that are in a cellphone. What I'm doing wrong?