Win32 downloads for 2.7.0

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu May 13 10:48:26 EDT 2010

David Balazic spake unto us the following wisdom:
> For next time I suggest the latest revolutionary technique,
> called "testing" ;)

This comment is not helpful.  Clearly we would like to test
everything, but in some cases it is not possible.  Most Pidgin
developers do not have access to Windows, or don't have access to
Windows on personal machines.

John's other option would have been to not produce a Windows installer
at the same time as the source and Linux Pidgin 2.7.0 was released, in
which case we'd all have inboxes full of Windows users crying that
they can't download the "latest" version.  None of them would read the
messages already on the list, either.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.