How do I add a button to tabbed conversation window

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Thu Nov 4 20:06:00 EDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 06:40:35PM -0400, Dave Siracusa wrote:

> I wish to add buttons, etc to the conversation window (parent of the individual tabs) from a plugin.
> My attempts to follow the parent tree up led me no where.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Where do you want to add them? There are various plugins that already add
buttons/items to various locations in the conversation window that you can
look at as examples.

The Send Button plugin adds a button next to the input area.

A number of plugins add items to the menubar (and the formatting toolbar).

    -Etan