How do I add a button to tabbed conversation window

Dave Siracusa davesiracusa at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:18:28 EDT 2010

Sorry about that.  If it's possible to add them to the right of the top menu that would be best.
If that's not possible then an area below the topmost menu, or an area at the bottom of the tab container.
In all cases this area for my controls would be present regardless of which tab was in the foreground.

Regards,
Dave