String freeze for upcoming 2.7.4 release

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sat Oct 9 18:45:34 EDT 2010

Hi, all.

Due to the recent lull in new development effort, now seems like an ideal time
to me to announce a string freeze.  I'd like to start the string freeze
immediately and have it continue for at least 11 days, with a projected release
ideally occurring on 2010-10-20.  I realize this is a long string freeze, but
given that we've had some translators just miss the deadline in our more recent
shorter freezes, I'd like to give some extra time to allow them to catch up.

Happy translating!

John