Adding a prefix to subject lines for mails from this mailing list

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon Oct 11 08:34:54 EDT 2010

On 10/11/2010 08:22 AM, Liangent wrote:
> I often think "what's this mail? / where's this mail from?" when I'm
> having a look at a mail in my inbox and only after opening the mail I
> find it's from devel at pidgin.im.

This has been discussed numerous times before.  The answer is we will not turn
on any sort of subject munging.  This list includes the proper List-* headers
mailing lists are required to put on every message, which is sufficient for
filtering on even the crappy interface that is gmail.  If that's not sufficient,
then we can't help you.

John