WebView API

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:54:05 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm trying to get the old webkit branch to live and get it merged
to i.p.next.major to get rid of IMHtml..

I have noticed that the WebView API is too slim and lacks a lot of
useful functions IMHtml have. I want to ask you all to give it a
review and tell me what do you think that WebView must do and what
must not.

Also. I think we must add a Web Themes as a Theme Loader, what do you think?

Adium guys: I think your input would be useful here since you have
experience with webkit and you already implemented

--
Masca