SEO | Web Development | Website Designing

Jack Walker jackseomarketing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:45:25 EST 2011

Dear Sir \ Madam,

We are an INDIA based Web Design company with primary focus on Internet
Marketing , Search Engine Optimization , SEO based  Website Designing &
Development (ASP, ASP.Net, Java ,Perl and PHP development).

We have a dedicated team of 75+ professional designers, developers and SEO
especially for Graphic/Flash/3D designing. In Graphic/Flash/3D designs, we
thrive on the idea that design makes a difference. We can provide you with a
fresh, professional image via a recognizable trademark or logo design.

Our core competency is in CMS (Joomla, Wordpress, Magento and other quality
Content Management System) and e-commerce website. Being a SEO company we
provide the designing which is SEO friendly, so that you are not only having
a good website but it also helps in diverting more traffic to your website
which is the most important aspect for any online business.

Our design team can work closely with you as part of your marketing staff
and will seek out your company's needs to create a unified message for your
business. We customize our processes and reports based on client's styles
and guidelines. We NEVER contact your end client in case if you are agency
client and sign up the NDAs with you.

Regarding Search Engine Marketing we have achieved some wonderful results
for our clients based in USA , UK, Australia and all over the world.
We can assure you of getting quality works with the best rate.

We would like you to give us an opportunity to work with your company and
AMAZE you with our service. We are looking forward to a long and healthy
business relationship with you and your company. If you have any query, we
will be more than happy to provide you quick assistance.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include
your company's website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.

Sincerely,

Jack

COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION

SEO - Link Building - Copyright - Web Designing - PHP