Reset Your LinkedIn Password

West, Laura West.Laura at endo.com
Mon Feb 21 14:24:03 EST 2011

Hi, I've been unable to login to my account.  Have tried resetting my password but get an error every time.  Have tried to access via phone & work computer since I'm not at home to use my pc.  Is there something you can do?
Thanks,
Laura West
west.laura at endo.com

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, so that Endo can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your system. Thank you.
<Virus Scanned by Microsoft ForeFront Online Security>