Deny friend request

Hòa Hòa huyhoa at live.com
Tue Jun 7 00:19:39 EDT 2011

I am working on libpurple for my IM website like Meebo. All the basic functions are implemented, except that I can not using libpurple to deny a friend request. Below is my code:

I declare an uiop for account:
PurpleAccountUiOps null_account_uiops=
{
    NULL,

    NULL,

    NULL,
    accounts_request_authorization,

    NULL,

    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL
};

Then I hook it to my program
purple_accounts_set_ui_ops(&null_account_uiops);

Here is my callback accounts_request_authorization:

static void *accounts_request_authorization(PurpleAccount *account,
                               const char *remote_user,
                               const char *id,
                               const char *alias,
                               const char *message,
                               gboolean on_list,
                               PurpleAccountRequestAuthorizationCb auth_cb,
                               PurpleAccountRequestAuthorizationCb deny_cb,
                               void *user_data)
     {
                               deny_cb(user_data);

    }

But it does not seem to work, the friend request is still there on the next login.

If I replace deny_cb with  auth_cb in the callback, then it works fine (the friend request is accepted)

Thank you!