Upcoming string freeze

avictor.za at gmail.com avictor.za at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:30:31 EST 2011

hi,

> I've merged this branch back to im.pidgin.pidgin.  Please create a MXit section
> in ChangeLog for 2.7.11 and put some entries in for the changes/enhancements
> you've made lately.

Thanks.

The ChangeLog file is updated in the im.pidgin.pidgin.mxit branch with:

    MXit:
    * MXit plugin and reported client version now follow the libpurple
      version.
    * Don't try to request profile information for non-user contacts.
    * Allow Re-Invite for contacts in Deleted or Rejected state.
    * Ensure we don't send packets too fast to the MXit server and trigger
      its flood-detection mechanism.  Also increased the internal packet queue
      to 32 packets.

Regards,
 Andrew Victor