Pidgin is string frozen!

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Mar 14 13:12:22 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 01:30 -0800, Mark Doliner wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Besnik Bleta <besnik at programeshqip.org> wrote:
>> > Is commiting translations through Transifex ready? Or should we go once more
>> > through filing tickets?
>
> we haven't "made it official" AFAIK.
>
> I don't think the string freeze is the time to do it. Should I open up
> Transifex to interested translators after 2.8.0?

We're actually not string frozen now.  John released 2.7.11 last
Thursday.  Next string freeze is planned for April 16th, so now seems
like a fine time to open up Transifex to interested translators.

If a person needs special privileges to grab translations, want to
grant those to me?  I'm "markdoliner" there.  I'm also willing to help
grant translators privileges, if that's something that needs to be
done (I haven't used Transifex before).

--Mark