getting TLS/SSL client-side certificate into 3.0.0?

Lucas Fisher lucas.fisher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:20:38 EDT 2011

I have a bunch of code I've been working on to add client-side SSL/TLS
certificate authentication to XMPP and am wondering what steps I need to take
to get it into 3.0.

I've been working from im.pidgin.pidgin, so I haven't yet looked at getting it
working with im.pidgin.pidgin.next.major so that is on the todo list. Should I
be pushing my branch up to mtn.pidgin.im? I made several API additions. It
still needs more work on UI tie-ins, but it is getting close to a fully
workable solution.

Lucas