Looking for a Pidgin developer to speak on a podcast

Eric Caron eric.caron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:14:28 EDT 2011

Hi Etan,

Thanks for your response. Mark Doliner agreed already (so I have
representatives from all three tribes willing to talk on the podcast!)
I probably should have sent a follow-up note to bring everyone up to
speed on devel@, and apologize for not doing it.

I don't know when the podcast is scheduled to record (when it gets
setup, it'll be on
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYAJMbVobYCTro_z4LGo3ZQ
first.)

Regardless, I absolutely think that an open discussion of material
that could be discussed on the hour-long podcast would be beneficial
for everyone. The more interesting the material, the more likely
people will talk about it and follow-up after it airs, right?

In the words of Linda Richman*, talk amongst yourselves...

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Talk