Need help to compile protocol plugin.

karthik kumar kumarkarthikn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:54:45 EDT 2011

Hi,
    I got some very useful links to refer protocol plugins to run on http.

I wanted to create a 'hello world' protocol plugin. I am going thru the 'C
How to'  with changes for protocol plugin accordingly (PURPLE_PLUGIN_PROTOCOL,
PurplePluginLoaderInfo)

I know this step is for compiling a normal plugin.
~/development/pidgin-2.0.2/libpurple/plugins, run make helloworld.so

Can somebody help me on how to compile or make my hello world protocol
plugin ? (which is at pidgin-2.10.0/libpurple/protocols/httpproto)

Thanks
Karthik.