I am looking for someone to customize a chat plugin for my website.

Scott Rosenblum rosenrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:34:12 EDT 2012

I was given your name from Eion Robb, one of the developers of plugins for
the Pidgin chattign software.
I am looking for a developer with chat experience to  customize a
preexisting chat plugin for my social network.  Essential, i need to have
one that translates (especially spanish to english).  I prefer the multitab
layout like pedgin and messenger.  I also prefer a video chat feature.

Eion mentioned that you might have a list of potential developers for my
chat plugin.

Please let me know if you can foreward me their email address/

Thank you very much.

Scott