Skype, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN Messenger search engine tip

Nicole Boivin info at search-im.com
Sun Apr 15 17:38:58 EDT 2012

search-im is a brand new, user contributed Skype, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger search engine community created to help messenger users connect with each other based on their profession, hobbies, and other interests(not their name). Please feel free to have a try and add yourself, your service, or business.

Let me know if you have any questions or have interest in being included in our upcoming "Messenger Resources" section as well.

http://www.search-im.com

Thanks,
Nicole Boivin
info at search-im.com