ALERT: [fcheck] rock.pidgin.im

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Aug 7 14:08:14 EDT 2012

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> > our SOC student updated things?
>
> This was probably me or Ethan or another dev installing a python rpm
> via apt-get.  I didn't check, but I suspect Sanket doesn't have sudo
> and isn't able to install things system-wide.

I apt-get installed python-django-south and python-mysqldb, which is
probably what these are.  We have not added anyone to sudoers.

In general, if you see python and django-related things over the next
couple of weeks, it's probably legitimate.  :-)

Ethan