[GSoC 2012] Gadu-Gadu protocol plugin improvements - summary

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz.groups at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:13:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

few days ago was firm deadline of all GSoC projects. Mine was about
improving Gadu-Gadu protocol support. I have managed to accomplish
most of tasks, so now Gadu-Gadu is supported well by our client. There
is still some work to do, which I plan to perform in the meantime.

Full summary [1] of my project is accessible on my blog. Source code
is available in repositories [2], or packages attached to mentioned
summary.

I would like to thank for support, discussions and suggestions. Doing
this project was really great experience.

Tomek

[1] http://blog.wasilczyk.pl/en/2012/gsoc-summary/
[2] http://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2012/tomkiewicz/