Nicobar

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Aug 26 15:08:44 EDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 02:25:20PM -0400, Luke Schierer typed:
> viewmtn and trace are the only two services on imperial.
>
> Do we have other plans for imperial, or do we no longer need it?
>
> Luke

If we can get trac moved before NetworkRedux does the replication or
cloning or whatever they're calling it, we could instead ask them to
just give us a brand new VM.  I'd like to investigate (perhaps with
Paul and Etan's help) moving us to Prosody for XMPP, and having
imperial available for that would be helpful.  I think we may also
want to move the django stuff for the stats collector thing over
there as well.

I believe we are also running named on imperial to serve pidgin.im,
adium.im, and related DNS zones.

John